Thursday 19 June 2008

Torn

When the brain and the heart talks totally different languages.

I find my self struggling in the middle of decisions and the only one I can give my self atm is to let time pass and hope for something good to happen soon.Well one good thing is about to happen today.

My very best friend in this world is coming here to se me and nothing can make me more happy then her.

Midsummer Day tomorrow, a time when magic was thought of being strong and flowing. Maybe I should pick a bouquet, place it under my pillow, with 9 different types of flowers, jump over 9 fences (without dying) and hope to dream about my future man *sigh*.

Me and Alex decided that we will not jump around a giant cock (the maypole, phallic symbol) with cute families, I find rather hilarious to be honest… mommies and daddies taking there children to dance around a giant cock that they dress in flowers and ribbons and dance like frogs, what can be more bizarre then that?!

Instead the thought of drinking coffee sitting on the balcony and talk for hours sounded like a better idea.


Though… the thought of dancing around a cock is atm almost turning me on *rofl and blushes* (okey I’m not blushing but we can pretend, right?)

No comments: