Saturday 7 June 2008

Logic of people with no hearts

The logic of people are just exceptional. I have seen this so many times and I’m sure its not the last time.

I let someone get close to me and they are happy to be loved by me, as a friend/lover or what ever, I shower them with love since that is how I am. Make them feel good is the best feeling for me.
Then a day comes when they se a spot of green grass on the other side of the fence, and the love I have spoiled them with have become something they take for granted its not special anymore, and on this grass there is a treat and this treat look so sweet!
They know that if they pass this fence to taste that sweet they will risk losing me, but pfft who cares right?!Jumping over the fence and the sweet was OH so good, exiting and mmm yummy, but it was nothing else then a sweet flavour and once that flavour is gone from there mouths they start to wakeup and now they need to go back to the normal life. You dont need to tell me what you just did, its nothing thats going to last infact it´s allredy gone, it was just a yummy taste.

Then when they return to me expect to get treated just like before...
But something is different, I found out what they have done and I’m heartbroken, the love they normaly get from me is gone and now they are facing me with tears falling from my eyes, the love I normally give is gone and replaced with a frosty distance and a face that makes your tummy twist.Why do people not se a warm and loving heart that beats for them and start to take that warm feeling for granted.

I’m always there right? Forgiving, loving, caring and always to be trusted when you feel bad I will go to my limits to make you smile again.

The thing is that I’m getting really tired of this!WHEN are people going to appreciate to be loved?! Is it so horrible…

No comments: