Friday 6 June 2008

Made of rubber?!

After being hurt several times one can become cold, a ice queen. But to be honest you can crush ice, and if you warm it up it will melt quick as hell.I just came to the conclusion that if I would be anything it would be a queen of rubber, hit me and I stand untouched and unscarred just like before with a smile on my face, toss me out as I was worth nothing and I will bounce back on my two feet. So give me a heart of rubber that pushes feelings away it doesn’t want to have!

On another note i have new shoes! Last time that happend was erm 2 years ago *giggles*Trying to make planes for my trip to England as well =) Keeping all my fingers I have plus a few borrowed on that my new passport will arrive before takeoff. If not I will have to play with superglue and hope they don't notice =P tralalalala!

*bites my friends noses*

No comments: