Wednesday 4 June 2008

A call from a brother

I curse my self today for being up so late last night/morning, I’m so tired my eyes are going in cross!Still thinking of one of the things my brother said that I can’t really get out of my head. We had the huge “Life” discussion about why our life’s seems so empty compared to others (that being the feeling we have of our own life’s not necessary the way a outsider of our brains would se it)?.

And with that question and late nightly blurry heads thinking he might just have gave me the answer to some of the question around my life I had... was very nice =)I just found something I really want to do with my life, it’s a unsure card and it wont make me rich and famous, not that I ever wanted to be famous, erm rich I wouldn’t complain about *giggles*, but I do think that it has the potential to make me very happy in life. And no I won’t tell you what it is because if I do it becomes a pressure for me to try and make it happen Now. And I need to think this over and talk with a few friends and se if I can get this to maybe become real \o/

Found a very cute thing this morning and I just had to send it to a person that I hold close to my heart, internetz ftw hehe

It is time for me to hit the showers. Because today it is really Wednesday and I do have appointments to take care of.Another lovely day of blue skies with no clouds is here today in Sweden and Mmmmm just so lovely! And I have money so I will take Nadja to eat ice cream at the harbour… Rawrs!!! *does happy dance*

It’s summer.. Smile babes smile, you know your much cutier when you smile! =)


**Edit 15:00 isch

The police did take a Horrible picture of me, I wasn't allowed to smile or do any faces, I look so angry and arrrrgh *goes pirate*. It´s for my new passport, didn´t do anything stupid like tossing a small child in to the water or something like that nope, But darn that had been soooo fun!!


*Long huggles* to you my friends <3

No comments: