Monday 2 June 2008

The summer is here again


And I love it! The sun warms my heart and i feel lighter then before.

With the summer comes the parents, and they are scary. Now I’m not talking about my parents but children’s parents the "Perfect family" picture is taken out in to the world.
On the green grass in the middle of our yard there are now blankets with ugly colours, coffee cups and freshly baked cookies. I can get along with the cookies and the coffee but not the things attached to them, they have Huge smiles and they talk with cute voices about how lovely everything is and they tell one another how tasty there freshly baked stuff is and "oooh I want the recipe!"
And about the car trouble they have and "my man might be able to help you with that you know his father bla bla bla"...

I don’t live a exiting life but omg if I become like that can you kill me please?! But every time I se this kind of things i start to wonder, how good is there lives? I want to se what’s behind that Huge smile of yours.

A few summers i tried to socialize with this "perfect creatures", it didn’t go so well and i was not that welcomed in to there circle of happiness after a Looovely day in the sun... Ill explain it haha:
"The swings in the park is once again full of life
The sand under your feet
The smell of grass, grassy stains on your pants
And the sound of children laughing.

Socially maladjusted mommies with children that has angel wings.
A mother who thinks her child is allergic to getting sand inside of her clothes gets her coffee spiced with sand from Tim, I can’t help to smile as i sit there on the grass.
She is sitting there on a bench holding her daughter tightly in her lap, wonder if she is afraid that her little angel to daughter is able to have a good time without her?

The woman has hardly any sex life, she is grey and the highlight of the day is now, as she is walking towards me to tell me about that MY child did toss sand in to her disgusting coffee, that she probably got on sale from the cheap marketplace called Willys last time they were off having there family weekend shopping spree. Then later tonight she will enrich her husband’s life with telling him about the Monster child she came across in the park today and how horrible it was for her to go home and wash her ugly coffee cup from early 80s.

Tim gets bitten in the arm by her daughter, he pulls her in the hair as revenge. I get explained to my self by this lovely mother above that her child’s hair is Holy *rofl* and that her daughter Did tell Tim to stop several times (with what i have no idea about, I didn’t hear anything and i was just next to them *shrug*).. She looks at me with a condescending expression as she is awaiting my apologies or something.

I tell Tim (in a slightly higher voice then normal allowing miss grey to hear every word) that we better go home now since we obviously are disturbing this old spinster in on her shiny day. I smile at her and say to my self (in a rather high voice allowing her to hear even this) "Aww she just needs some sex and then she will become human as well".. and I walk away.
That I’m the devil is now very obvious hahaha! And ppl wonder why i hate to go to the park.."


So what I’m doing is spending my day outside on the balcony letting the sunshine caress my body and soul while reading a book and my mp3 player sends tunes in to my ears, to walk in the little forest of ours when the flowers are growing everywhere and the birds are singing *happiness*.


The summer is made for love

No comments: