Tuesday 17 June 2008

Pat my panic please

After being fucked by the world one might think it’s time for some good things in life.

Sitting here and trying to get hold of social workers to be able to plan my future but it seems like I would have more luck talking to an alien atm.

Trying to get my mother to realise that her brilliant plan of how this will happen and that my move to Stockholm can only be done in one way is like trying to convince a bumblebee that it can’t fly.
In my mothers perfect world it’s just for me to call this “lovely” people and they will have to help me, the reality is not that simple or pwetty, in fact even if they wanted they can’t. They are not allowed to work over in Stockholm from here… it’s not there job. And the people in Stockholm are not allowed to help a person who doesn’t live over there because there time is for people that lives in that area.

My mother registered on a site that provides apartments in Sollentuna (the part of Stockholm she lives in) and a got offered apartment on the spot so she now thinks it’s easy. The thing she doesn’t understand is that she makes about 10* what I do and that is the reason for that haha /cry.

The tragic reality is that I will be needed to move in with her and her Horrible man, then after 1 month I can go to the social service in Sollentuna and ask for there help since then I’m living within there zone for people they need to help.

At this moment what is keeping me from pulling my hair is that I try and think about my life in around 3 months when I most likely have a apartment in Sollentuna, Tim is going to school, I started a job or school my self and I’m drinking coffee with Alexandra late at night and we are talking about everything and nothing for hours and hours.

And a visit from a male figure would not be bad *dreams away*

No comments: