Tuesday 3 June 2008

Nightly thoughts


It’s late night and I am still awake sitting here at home listening to Gregorian and dreaming my self away. In August they will play in Germany and I will do my best to save up for a trip there, just need to find a friendly soul to crash at preferably with a car available so I can force he/she it to drive me from airport and stuff hehe =P
Peter said that if I didn’t find anyone else he would like to join me to Germany and that would be awesome then I don’t need to go there all alone weeee \o/ *huge happy smile*

The flight there is almost free and the ticket to the concert wasn’t to expensive, around 50 euros, so if I save up around 1500 Swedish I should be able to afford it (need to find a way to make golden lumps fall out of my ass), always money involved.. Anyone has a sugar daddy to spare?

The date for me travelling to England is closing in and I’m very exited! Tomorrow I will go to the police station to se if my passport is okey to travel with, it’s a bit broken so I’m scared that it might not be travel worthy eeep! Then I will have to flirt with the police and se if I can get a new one ASAP!! Tried to make my brother FedEx me to Australia, it didn’t work *rofl*, something about non human package and if I go as animal there was a thing called quarantine and stupid stuff bah! The world is working against me here ;)
Haven’t managed to win the lottery or found a random large sum of money laying on the streets either!
Soon time for this girl to go to sleepy land. Have a date with my shrink tomorrow. But I’m not sleepy, might have to do with my nap I did take earlier today haha trallalala!

*Lots of kisses*

*edit: its NOT wednesday today, Confusing morning! My bank note said that i will get money the 4th and in my head it was the 4th today and I had lots to do.. that wasnt the case. Morning coffe is tasty though =P

No comments: