Friday 20 June 2008

Smile!

So many ”must do” and actually a lot of time to do em. But! Where do I start?!

I putted Tim (my little monster to son) in queue to a nice school that is the only thing I have done and the only thing I have been able to do since the other persons I’m trying to get hold of do not answer or are constantly busy on there phone lines.

Still need a set time for my self and Tim to move to Stockholm.
Still need to get hold of the social service in Stockholm.
Still need to pack all of our stuff! Oh the junk zomg!
Still need a place for my self and Tim to live in Stockholm.
Still very stressed over the fact that we will most likely need to live with my mother and her horrible man.
Still need to clean here at home, I have started but very much to do.
Still not sure about what to do with my life both in love and future. Everything is so uncertain and I soon need to have a master plan. Anyone have one to spare?

Think it is time to do as my mother always told me to do. It’s time to Smile!

No comments: