Monday 30 June 2008

Splitt

Clone self is what I would like to do atm.

The first would be out for sexytimes and cuddles, Zomg I need that so badly! Why oh why do I have to be soooo picky!? (Going nun) And yea the heart is still on adventures far far away.


The second one would start cleaning and packing all the things that can be packed this early before the move


The third one would be out working and making money


The forth one would be away on adventures with friends, relaxing, drinking coffee/tea etc


The fifth one would be the best mother in this world and enjoy the park =P


The sixth one would be home sleeping


And then some extra for other stuff I would like done haha, would even be nice to get some clones of other people that I like so I can implement you with my self’s and enjoy your company.

There people I would want to have copies of atm.

Alexandra my best friend in this entire world, it’s so boring without you.

And here is mystery persons haha =P *smiles, cuddles, drools, flirts, huggles and possible love*

It’s late and I have taken sleepy pill for sometime ago, this blog might just be very strange due to the enormous stress I feel or just that I’m a bit wasted on this pill in my tummy *shrugs*

Now I will go to my bedroom and dream about lovely times, to wake up with arms wrapped around my waist and a warm breath in my neck, friendly eyes opening and looking in to mine, as I say good morning a smile from a mouth appears mmm *dreams*

*dozes off*


<3

No comments: