Wednesday 11 June 2008

And the girl goes


Left, right, up, down and in circles. Starting to have some trouble with my nerves atm :P Yesterday I did colour my hair and it is now a very dark almost black red/purple tone, it’s rather nice, but would have wanted it a bit more bright. Can’t have it all right?Soon Nadja will cut my hair and after that I will take a loooong bath that includes shaving legs and scrubbing my self so I smell great when I leave for England.
Was down at the Police today and got my new passport, I do look a bit odd on it but it wasn’t as bad as I thought.
When I got home I checked in on the plane, very odd in my world that you don’t have a ticket in your hand and do that on the airport but there is a first for everything, so the trip is now fixed.

Everything is nicely folded on my bed atm so it’s only me that needs to be fixed left and it’s so many hours to take-off… would like the time to go faster now to be honest, because I’m starting to get restless haha. Normally I just stress the entire day and it ends with me doing nothing so when it’s time to go go go I fix everything in the last minute. Not used to be finished this early!I started a eating diary and I’m doing better then I thought I would do and that makes me feel very good =) Managed to eat 4 times everyday this week (including Sunday) instead of my normal 1-0 times, or well I did put chips up on my list yesterday because at 23:40 I found my little notebook and saw that I missed to eat around 22 isch haha so some chips had to do =P It’s potato so should count as food *nods**Puts a cold baby-carrot up your noses and giggles*

/love <3

No comments: