Tuesday 29 July 2008

So here we are


My home is now moved.

Me and Tim lives in Stockholm in a rather large house, atm by our selves since my mother and her man is away for some weeks \o/
Friday started with me and my mom packing as much as we could. Saturday I had the laundry room from 8 in the morning to the morning after, when not doing laundry we were packing and organising more boxes.
On the Sunday my brother arrived at around 11 something and we started moving all the stuff in to a HUGE truck, everything fitted in it and woooosh away to Stockholm we went.
The truck did not have AC and it was 32 degrees in the shade = Fucking hot in the sun!
At 13 something we arrived at my moms home and the unloading went really smooth =)

Since I came here I have spent most of my time in the sun on the balcony relaxing.
Night time we had bbq and again relaxing =P

Atm I’m on my way soon to se my very best friend, then we will go to one of the large shopping centres that are close by and get our self’s a nice wine to drink this evening and something to eat, all I can think is Gief more bbq stuffs =P

Last night I had the most wonderful dream *purrs*
Your bluegreen eyes (that looks like a tropical water sparkling in the sun) looking in to mine, your smile and your muscular body with that sweet tan of yours in my hands. Loving hugs, honest smiles, tender kisses and our eyes just looking to one anothers.. it was just Cute and lovely.
Must be like soon 12 years something since I saw you and we never had anything going on and never will have but tonight you repaired a part of my soul with your presence. For some hours, even though it was only a dream and something that will never happen, I felt liked and possible loved by a nice person.
Your name is Nicolas and I don’t even know where you live anymore, it doesn’t matter really ^.^ your kiiiind of old now haha ;)
I will keep you as I remember you from when you were around 25 isch and I was just a tiny little girl,

Some day in the future I will stop playing the game of pain and hopefully find a man that likes me and treats me right.
I’m sick and tired of all the fucktards out here in this world that only care about them self’s and non els.
People say it’s there loss.. but it sure doesn’t feel that way when you get let down every single time!? Why does people have such a hard time loving others then them self?


No comments: