Saturday 5 July 2008

Dance

Of the Moon and the Sun

Late this night the moon and the sun had a long dance.

When the sun exploded in feelings so negative and self hating that the eclipse was almost a fact.

The calm beautiful moon rice’s and takes control over the situation, with caring words of true honesty.

Words to soothe, inspire, comfort, boost and kick in the ass.

Telling the sun that it needs to shine again, the world would not want to miss out of the light it brings with it’s smile.

So here I am and I made you a promise that I intend to keep.

At this time in the day I’m really broken and tears fall down my chins, hopelessness, emptiness and despair fills my very essence. Trying to collect the broken pieces of my self again.
Don’t get me wrong it is a good thing. I need to open up from time to time and every time I have to battle with my self I do win a small battle. But it is always hard and afterwards when I’m tired it’s hard to be strong.

Time to flex those muscles and smile babes! And if you smile with me it will be easier

Don’t know if you can understand how much your honesty is worth but I think you do, and I value your words highly. Thanks a lot for caring.

*gets some gas out and ignites the sunshine*

<3

// The Sun

No comments: