Wednesday 23 July 2008

The land of sheep’s

Been away for five days in England, between the 16-21th july. Started our trip here from Nyköping Wednesday evening, went with the very very blue plane again from Skavsta airport to Liverpool, when we landed in Liverpool Tim was there to se us at the airport and guild us to Manchester =)
He fixed a lovely dinner and I got to taste strawberry beer and to my surprise it was very tasty so tasty that I will se if its possible to order it to Sweden hehe, not that I drink often but if I do it must be something I really like.

The day after we went in to central Manchester and had lunch and some drinks with Sarah and Jasper, very nice to se the crazy persons irl ^.^ *loves*

After a nice meal we went to the train station to try and find a Fredric that was arriving from Holland, fast hugs with Sarah and Jasper before we had to jump on a train and begin our trip to Wales were we were to spend the next days in Tims house.

Several hours later and me sleeping in strange positions we arrived at Wales and what was the first thing you se? SHEEP'S!!!! Everywhere sheeps, fluffy cute monsters! (Yes yes I know we have sheep's in Sweden buuuuut they were just so many and so cute and so close)
So the 4 of us started walking to Tims house, we saw it from the train station up on a little hill.. that Little hill on the other hand was the evilz, almost killed me it did *nods* god I’m so happy I will start to workout soon.
The house was so pretty and cute! After sometime the other 4 persons arrived, Chris, Sarah (another Sarah aka Mirrain), Andrew and “Sapkira” (cant remember your name atm since my brain went to bed some hours ago).

The 8 of us spended our days with relaxing, eating Really good food, drinking, playing Munchkin Cthulhu, giggeling a lot, scaring the locals, spending way to much money in the little store on cakes and random good stuff.
We did some walking outside aswell hehe =P
I on the otherhand was laying in bed when the major trip was taken with huge tummy pains, that sucked major balls! But I was friendly with the bathtub and the bed for some hours instead while they were torturing there bodies haha.

Could have stayed there forever and ever it was really so nice and just perfect in everyway.

Hope this is something we will do again ^.^

Oooooh and when we arrived back in Manchester I got to se my favourite Paul also, this made the trip even more perfect!

He had some Salt and Vinegar crisps for me haha =) we don’t have that flavour in Sweden and it sucks because it’s the best *nods*
A movie for little Tim aaaand a CD for me that I had forgot, made me very very very happy!

But mostly to get a hug (or several haha) was the best part *huge huggles*



<3

1 comment:

The Saturnyne said...

*hugs huggles back!*

It's the bestest thing in the world to see you, i'm thinking

*nods*

S.x