Friday 11 July 2008

Arrrrgh?!

Don’t think I’m sad at this point I feel mostly angry.


Though this morning I had thoughts so dark and disgusting while lying in my bed. Will never tell anyone about those, they were mine and mine only.


Atm I’m in Major pains and I wright as a try to focus my pains away, used to pain, for years now I had to deal with this tummy pains that would make a normal person break down in tears and despair.
*Takes slow and deep breaths*


My next trip to England is closing in \o/ the 16-21 th this month I’m off to Wales! Something nice to focus on =)
When I get home it will be time to pack all stuffs up in boxes and prepare for moving to Stockholm, this is done with very mixed feelings but what the hell..

Things can’t really get that much worse, maybe a different kind of hell but I been there for so long that *shrugs* doesn’t feel like it matters no more what I do stuff goes there anyways.


Sooooo If you want a date with me I’ll se you in Hell? *passes out invitation cards*


*Is at this point a bit hyper on adrenalin from tummy pains*


I’ll go and get coffee now instead lol


*kisses*

No comments: