Monday 17 May 2010

Oooopsie!


Oh holy goat, time just did a speed race and updates were not made forever here =P

I sometimes read stuffs online that makes me feel good about my self. Selfish ppl that just care about them self and not their child/children. Have written before that I'm not the best mother around but it does feel good to know that I'm far better then Allot of other ppl ;)

Tim has now gotten his diagnose (ADHD and Autism) and it feels good to have it on paper so I now got legal rights for him to get more help. Buuuut when I finally got the papers after all this years it felt like I hit a wall of "Omfg what now?!" I have been fighting for this for so long and now I don’t know what to do with it hahaha silly world.

What about my self then exept for beeing a mother of a wonderful and exiting son.

Struggling a bit with getting help for my self and I find my self in the same position as above with Tim, I got a diagnose now (ADD) but erm what the hell to do with it O.o Where do I turn, do they turn to me, what rights do I got now, can I get the help I want now or do I have to wait for something else to happen... bleh!
All papers and websites are made for fucking geniuses with doctors education, I don’t understand a single bit of it >.<
My goals now is to try and make em give me a 75% work somewhere and have 25% assistance payment for Tim since he still will have a lot of meetings and doctors appointments to attend I know I would feel bad against a employer to have to leave early several times a week, but if I got a 75% work I can book meetings for Tim after my work has ended =) *thumbs up*
I want to have this work thing fixed before the summer has ended, I'm so uber tired of being home and not have anything to do... some ppl might find it silly for me to say that but seriously I don’t got money to do anything fun so all I do is sit at home and do Nothing... to be doing nothing gets boring Really fast!

The sun is shining on to our city again and Woho it's so nice! At this moment Tim is getting dressed at school to start walking home so I'm going to pack my blanket and cold drinks and go and meet him ½ way then go to a park and sit in the sun and just enjoy that it's warm and nice outside.
Sun block on *check*. Cheating son doesn’t need it, he is already all brown and fanzy looking... couldn’t he have given me Sooome of his pigments while being in my tummy... just a tiny bit!? Sneaky basterd!! ;P

*huge huggles to ppl who deserve it*
(yea prolly got like 10000000 spelling errors here but don’t got time to check it atm since I'm going Out now)

No comments: