Wednesday 11 November 2009

Form of happyness?

In what shape and coulor does happyness come in?
I would really like to know so I know what to look for, since I havent found it yet I might miss it as it passes by.

Life likes to piss in my footstepps it seems.. Atm I think I'll just jump and hope I land in a better spot.

Tired like mad on my life that seems to be ticking but I do not notice it.. I'm floating around and nothing happens. Living my days of just hoping they passes fast so I can go to sleep and another day of this life is over and done with.

Things really doesnt get better with the fact that I have close to no money and I dont have a coat for the winter because I lost mine sometime ago.. dont know when >.<
My right shoe has a hole under it so when it gets wet outside I get a nice cold swimmingpool in it \o/ fucking Awsome!

Negative thoughts *check*


Think I'll go take a bath now and atleast be happy with that I will no longer freeze indoors, until I go out of the bath that is =P

*rawrs*!!!!!

Lina: Over and out *bites*

No comments: