Sunday 9 August 2009

Time to go to England!



Woho!! Now it is only like 1 ½ days left until I go to england :P

Will leave my appartment at 5 in the morning on tuesday /wrists and travel first to Nyköping to take the Ryanair flight to Burmingham then trains to get to Sheiffield.

Is gonna be picked up at the trainstation by someone nice ^.^
I'm just a Tiiiiiny bit exited *bounces*

Atm I'm trying to do everything at once and fail totaly O.o

What I need to do is....

* Kitchen = Hell and needs some serious cleaning >.< * Livingroom = Tim and Murv's hell but they are not there to fix it so me needs to take controll over the demons in there to... * My room = Put new bedthingys in the bed so its nice and clean when I get home (Done!) * Vaccume the entire flat + and wash floors.. is the easy part =P * Packing... Made list for my self, but Tim talked to me so not sure I got everything on it >.<>..<>

<3>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

härligt det är att ha tusen saker att göra men man bara fastnar med annat ;)
hoppas du får det toppen i england, låter som att det kan bli så va ? :-D
kram