Wednesday 5 November 2008

Happysaur

It is the middle of the autumn I find my self sitting here smiling to my self. Not something I normally do this time of year, normally I would be laying under my quilt with a sad face and depression hanging over me like a dark cloud.
Like I wrote last time here in my blog I was then scared of this dark months of the year and I was wondering how I would get passed without someone at my side *smiles*


But…. Haha *looks silly and blushes* Someone is at my side, Someone very kind and just mmmm . I haven’t been treated good for a long time and I almost had lost hope of finding love again… and here I find my self missing you and the way you make me feel.


I got a text on my phone this morning that made me put on a goofy smile for the rest of the day ^.^ and when you called me just to tell me that you really like me a lot = OMG I cant remember anyone doing that to me (except maybe Alexandra).


Had a lovely weekend where I was spoiled with attention and I can only say that I miss you to.

No comments: